Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Strike : Shattered Past (Closed Beta)

Back to Guilds

Home of the Ninja reformation. 

Tags: Shinobi, Stats, Naruto, Anime, Manga 

Reply Guild Profiles [Profile Vault]
Tao's Journal 2.0 [Example Profiles] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:37 am
--Table of Contents--  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:47 am
User Image
_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Φ__Ⱥ я Ә__Ӌ Φ ʋ...]
Who Am I…|
    My name is Shadowseeker Húnyistír, but I’ve always just gone by Shadow.

How Old Am I…|
    I am… sixteen years old, physically. I guess in years, I’m only fourteen.

What Gender Am I...|
    Male.

When Was I Born...|
    April 17, xxxx.

What Are My People...|
    I am Japanese, despite my name.

What Frame Am I...|
    I guess I would be considered Light.

How Tall Am I...|
    Five-and-a-half feet, maybe?

And How Heavy...|
    Last I checked, one hundred and nineteen pounds.

What Do I Look Like...|
    I'm pale skinned with deep circles under ice blue eyes from lack of sleep. Or, that's what it used to be. Now, my right eye is green because of... I... I'm not sure. I can't remember, which is a strange concept that's starting to become too familiar. A mop of wavy black hair falls into my eyes and curls into a thin and long, but young, face. Some of my hair reaches almost shoulder length. I have a fairly light build with broad shoulders, and I seem to be leaning more toward medium as I grow older and stronger. Oh, and I have the ears and tail of a cat, thanks to a curse put on my when I was young. A black mark stretches on each cheek from the fur of my ears to about the center of my eyes. A similar marking wraps around my torso, ending just before the navel, though I don't think anyone has seen that. A cluster of scars decorate my jawline on the right side and my right ear, as well as my right shoulder and side.

Then of course, I am missing my right arm. Or I was. I'd had a puppet arm built and surgically attached to my chakra network so that I would still be able to use jutsu freely. However, the metal arm there is not the one I remember, and it seems to have fused with my flesh at the attachment point midway up my upper arm. A litter of scars surround the site. It seems I'll still be able to make any necessary adjustments to it, but it can no longer be completely removed.

As for clothing, I wear whatever I can find, preferably clean but I'm not always that fortunate. I prefer to wear a coat to hide my arm, but it gets in the way in combat. The only other static piece of clothing I have is an old blue jacket of mine that I've made into a sort of sash as padding between my weapon belt and body. Long pants and tall boots are preferable as well, and I frequently wear a hooded scarf or cloak.

Where Am I From...|
    I was originally from the countryside in Mizu no Kuni, but moved to Kirigakure when I was eight.

Did I Belong...|
    I have had the tanto that is a symbol of the Ukyo clan as long as I remember. But...it seems I’ve acquired a Sakkakugan eye, which only means that it’s Jack’s.

What Am I Like...:
    I'm a good person... or at least I try to be.

[Shadow is a character, to say the least, and often gives off an air of dispassion and apathy, leading others to think he's an unpleasant person, and while this might be the case at first glance, his intentions are always good. In fact, he has no intention of wronging others and will often go to their aid even if he does not want to, not because he has to. Although that does make up a good portion of his claims.]

I like to craft and create. It helps me focus my scattered thoughts.

[As a member of the Ukyo who focus on the arts to bring them to life, Shadow has the qualities as a person and an artist to match. With a perfect memory of things he sees and a wild imagination, anything from recreating past events to creating something completely from scratch is easy for him. With this quality, he is also highly observant without even realizing it. Though most see him as cold and aloof, those that get to know him can have a glance at the enthusiastic child within, and he takes pride in letting people see his creations.]

I'm not very good at making friends. Every time someone tries, I can't help but push them away.

[Shadow’s greatest downfall is his distance from reality, and he will go out of his way to detach himself from others. He is quite happy in his own imagined world and will often daydream, easily being absorbed in his ideas. Likewise, he is not very sensitive to others. In fact, he is oblivious to them more often than not, and is passive in the face of tragedy. This gives people the impression that he has no ambition or care for anything. He does not want to be with others and lacks the social skills required to be with them.

This does not mean he is a hopeless case. He just requires someone willing to take the time to get to know him and earn his trust.]

I have a lot to say but never seem to have words to say it.

[Shadow’s mutism makes it no easier to get close to him. It is not entirely clear why he stopped talking, but it started well before his family died. Those that knew him assumed it has something to do with his inability to sleep. His mustism has nothing to do with being shy. In fact, he is very confident, almost too confident, and is perfectly able to understand and speak. He is just unwilling to speak to any but a few specific people.

As he reached his mid-teens he began to grow out of his mutism as he was forced to deal with others, and even began fully expressing his thoughts, regardless of how blunt they were. But now it seems he's reverted and lost his ability to speak altogether for reasons he himself doesn't even know.]

I'm still awake when the rest of the world isn't. No matter how hard I try, I can't seem to sleep.

[Just as insomnia is defined, Shadow has always had an inability to sleep uninterrupted. Sometimes he simply cannot sleep. Because of this, he is rarely ever fully rested and always tired, shown by the seemingly permanent dark circles around his eyes that look like bruising. He also has fairly poor health as compared with others his age, and he is small for his age as well, though as he grows older and stronger, he's proving that he'll end up fairly tall. It is uncertain what exactly is causing the insomnia, whether it is fear, stress, or anxiety. He thought, for a while, it was the Rokubi's fault, but his ability to sleep has not improved even after being on good terms with the bijuu, or after the bijuu was gone.

It also leads to him napping several times during the day if there is time to try to make up for the lost sleep.

After every sleep post, a 4-sided die is rolled to determine how much sleep he got:
    • 1 – 100% chakra/stamina restored (meaning 100% of the 25% restored)
    • 2 – 50% of chakra/stamina restored (meaning 50% of the 25% restored)
    • 3 – 25% of chakra/stamina restored (meaning 25% of the 25% restored)
    • 4 – 0% of chakra/stamina restored (meaning 0% of the 25% restored)]

I've gone through a lot, and it feels like no one understands. It's made me jaded.

[Although the first several years of his life were peaceful, Shadow has had nearly nothing but disaster after anther happen since he was eight. His apathy comes from exactly that. He has built up layer after layer of defenses around himself that his shell is nearly impossible to break anymore, except for those few that have managed to make their way through who he presumes are dead. What's more is that he feels like he himself is dividing in two, and wages war internally. He must first survive that battle before he can open up again. Until then, he will be selfish in that he believes he has had life off worse than others, and that they could never understand what he has been through.]

What Did I Believe In...:
    I believe that the titles of friend and family should not be given out lightly.

What Am I Good At...:
    Perfect memory | I am known for my crystal clear memory and my ability to recreate almost anything I have seen on paper. I can remember everything from before the curse in fine detail.
    Enhanced senses | Thanks to the seal used on me when I was younger to change my appearance, my senses have been enhanced, especially hearing and smell.
    Archery | I was raised hunting with my adoptive father and know how to use a bow well.
    Resourceful | Maybe that's not quite the right word, but I have always been good at setting up traps and using my surroundings to my advantage.
    Trustworthy | You can guarantee that I'll keep my word, and that I'll see a mission through to completion. Even if it might mean my life.

What Am I Terrible At...:
    Apathy | I don't make friends easily. Everything I have gone through has left me apathetic and jaded towards others.
    Insomniac | I have never had an easy time sleeping, and it plagues me. Because of it, my immune system is a little frail and I get sick rather easily.
    Mutism | I am mentally unable to communicate verbally with others, which hinders my interactions with them. For a while I was growing out of it, but after all that's happened I seem to have reverted.
    Melee Combat | Although my strength is improving as I grow older, I still do not have much practice in close range combat, compared to my other skills.
    Distrusting | If you want something done do it yourself. I'm tired of trying to get people to listen to reason, and I'm tired of expecting people to do the right thing.

What Do I Fear...:
    Bugs | It's not really a fear, but a severe hatred for insects, arachnids, and any other creepy crawlies thanks to Jack. It wouldn't stop me from entering a place full of them if I had to, but I'd probably burn the place on the way through.
    Darkness/Shadows | Despite it being my namesake I don't trust unnatural darkness of any sort, and no one should. You never know what's lurking within. Also thanks to Jack.
    Losing my Memory | I have a perfect memory, and after the events of Kirigakure that caused me to lose the entirety of my past, I am legitimately afraid it'll happen again. I already don't remember anything that happened after leaving Kirigakure for the last time. And even now, my mind seems to be playing tricks on me. As you guessed, that's also Jack's fault.
    Being a Burden | I hate asking for help. I hate the concept of letting others help me. I should be strong enough to do everything that needs to be done myself.
    Plaguebearer | He's the first life I ever took when I was only ten years old. And he has haunted me since then. I know he is linked to the man who killed my parents in some way, but I never had the chance to find out what it was. He has to be gone for good after this long... right?

What Era Am I From....:
    I was born in the Era of Madness, and lived the remainder of my past life in the Era of Division, before... before... I don't remember.

What Have I Experienced...:
    Before Kirigakure
    My birth has always been unknown to me, even to my adoptive parents, and no one has bothered to tell me about it--not that I have had that much interest until more recently. Or I guess it hasn’t been so… recently. I know I was born on April seventeenth somewhere in Mizu no Kuni, and when I was old enough to understand, I was told the village I was from was destroyed by the Rokubi, the six-tailed demon. My birth mother brought me to another family, a family of farmers who grew and caught their own food, to keep me safe. I do not know what happened to my birth parents, but they left with me an Ukiyo Mizo, the short blade of the Ukyo Clan.

I started drawing almost as soon as I could hold a pencil, and while the drawings were crude, they were amazingly accurate in details a boy of three should not have noticed, let alone remembered. I became focused on my drawings, obsessed with them, and I stopped paying attention to reality. I drew scenes from books I read or news I heard, drew horrific and beautiful creatures alike. By the time I was five, not an inch of wall space could be seen in my room, and my art had improved to look as though someone twice my age had drawn it.

Thanks to my overactive imagination and the nightmares that haunted my dreams, I have never been able to sleep well, and it has always been obvious through my health. I’ve always been somewhat sickly because of it.

On top of the insomnia, my parents never realized I was mute until they took me into the city to meet relatives of theirs. I would not say a word to them. In fact, it seemed more like I ignored their presence. Even children of my age I would not speak to, and I was ridiculed for it by child and adult alike.

Needless to say, I did not go to the city with them again.

Nothing spectacular happened for the next couple of years. Since my family grew and caught their own food, I was taught how to use a bow, something that distracted me from my drawings for a while. The utter calm I was known for helped me learn to hit in or near the center of a target seven times out of ten, and practice on moving animals improved this further.

My peaceful life turned upside down when I was eight.

"A man came to our house looking for a place to stay for the night. Mother and Father agreed to let him stay when he paid them, but something felt strange about him. There was something dark... frightening. I knew he was watching me.

"But nothing happened, not that evening, or that night, or even when he left the next morning.

"It wasn't until a month later, when he showed up again, that everything changed. He wasn't there to stay the night. He shoved Father out of the way, and Mother, too, when she got in the way. He was after me, I knew that.

"Everything that happened after is a blur. He grabbed me, screaming, "Give it to me, or else". All I could do was cry. I didn't understand,

"Then I watched him stab Mother. I saw her fall to the floor, her eyes wide and staring at me, but I knew she was dead. Father came at the man with an axe, but the man moved faster than I thought was possible, and suddenly Father was dead, too.

"The man grabbed me again, but seeing my tears only made him angrier. He used something, a scroll, I think, and there was a flash of light and suddenly the world seemed overwhelming to my senses. I heard him say that no one would listen to me now. I don't remember anything after."

When I next woke, hoping it was a dream, I found my parents just as I had seen them before. Afraid that the man would still be there, I ran. I knew the road led to other people, where I might find help. However, the moment people saw me, I was chased away, being called a demon. Confused, afraid, and alone, I was forced to wander just outside of the village.

Later I realized why they were afraid of me. I had a long, thin tail, like a cat, and ears like one too.

The next couple of months were the hardest time of my life. I knew how to hunt, but had no supplies for much of anything else, and I was too afraid to go home. Frequently, I was forced back into the village to acquire things I needed, and every time I was chased away again. I was beaten several times, but I always managed to get away.

One particular time was especially bad, and I may have been killed if someone hadn't stepped in. The boy hadn't really said anything, but looked at them, said some gibberish, and they ran off. The boy helped me back to my feet and led me back to his house, which was apparently outside the village.

Jack Harren Snipe quickly became the only one I knew I could trust, and was the first one outside my family I would speak to, though that took time as well. About a year or so later, Jack suggested that I join the academy in Kirigakure, telling me I had potential and that it would prove to others my 'curse' was a boon, not a weakness.

Jack then disappeared.

Adjusting to 'Normal' Life
    Academy years, attempted to stab someone, eventually graduated, received headband from Jack.

The Plaguebearer
    Tracked down thieves who led to Plaguebearer attack; Jack's genjutsu made him see parents; killed Plaguebearer & became Chuunin; one year time skip.

The Bloody Mist
    Fought Red's character (look up name), after defeating, saved from drowning; promoted to jounin & they go to Takumi to get puppets

Attack on Kumogakure
    Traveled to Kumogakure after Takumi to aid in UHV attack & Nibi was attacking; Myurai flooded area & Shadow saved himself & Jack with new puppet; told to retreat soon after; went on mission to Kumo a while after & attacked by small group of UHV; genin was poisoned; wiped out UHV attacks

Prison Break
    Fought Hashgroth; genin who was poisoned was killed; Thenal'fan ate Shadow's arm & cauterized it; ended up helping Shadow defeat Hashgroth and sealing him away; passed out; woke up to Jack leaving & told him to just go; Small UHV attack on village; Sypher dropped ship on tower & Shadow helped save survivors; acquired UHV shield.

Time Loop
    Time loop

The Seal is Weakening
    New arm acquired; given another squad to train but can hardly focus on them; unable to sleep more frequently; sent to deliver message to Suna; detoured & almost killed by Saiken as it tries to break free; manages to take control of the bijuu

What to Do About the UHV
    Hurries back to Kiri & panics to Sypher about bijuu; Sypher acts like he already knows and brushes off concern; leaving, confronts Jack & punches him; meeting regarding Suna proposal gets nowhere; confronts Jack again & expresses anger

Sero Disaster
    Sent on missions with Jack to get help from Konoha; find it in disarray and find no help; begin Sero disaster, which ends with Shadow 'at fault' for the village flooding

Nightmare
    New village built; out of lack of sleep, Jack triggers village's defenses and all shinobi are caught in crossfire; must collect all artifact & take them to the heart of the island; lost memory

A New & Strange World
    No memory; The Shippening

???

_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț __Ⱥ я Ә__Ӌ Φ ʋ…?]
What Was I to My Home...|
    To Kirigakure, I was a Jounin, and an Oinin.

How Experienced Was I...|
    I was considered B-rank.

How Do I Experience Life...|
    Ninjutsu
    Puppeteer
    • --
    • --

How Do I View It...|

What Makes Me Unique Among My Peers...|
    Natural Resilience | My curse provides a bonus resilience to venomous creatures, such as snakes and spiders, since cats are naturally more resistant than humans to such poisons. Because of this, it takes an extra dose of venom from animals and creatures before the poison takes effect. This does however mean I am more sensitive to poisons that affect animals, such a variety of plants.
    Dramatic Target | Due to the insane amount of events that seem to just follow me around, I have gained a sort-of "sixth sense" to when things are about to "go down". Thus, in any situation that I am aware of something incoming, I have an increase to reaction speed, as well as a 10% reduction to any costs used to avoid it.
    Practiced Signs | Thanks to losing one of my arms, I've invested time into learning to use techniques one-handed. I can now use hand seals with only one hand if I feel the need to. Or, you know, in case my arm breaks again.

What Abilities Do I Have...|
    • Start with two [2] points in Drawing and Painting skills.
    • Venoms and poisons from animals take one [1] extra dose to take effect, but poisons that target animals take one [1] less.
    • Receives 10% reduction to dodging something he is aware is coming.
    • Can use techniques one-handed.

How Fast Can I Learn...|
    • Ukyo receive a one [1] post reduction to learning Fuuinjutsu.
    • Ukyo receive a one [1] post reduction to learning Drawing and Painting skills.

What Are My Limitations...|
    Chakra Pool →
      1085 150

• Chakra Color| Gold
      • Chakra Materialization| A wisp of an aura around him flickering like tongues of golden flames.
      • Chakra Elements |
        Suiton
        Doton

Stamina Pool →
      435 100

Statistics
      • Archetype | Jack-of-all-trades
        → +125 Starting Ryo
        → +1 Stage [Bukijutsu or Taijutsu]
        → +2 Slots [Ninjutsu or Genjutsu]
        → +1 Proficiency Point
        → +1 Skill Point

Power → ☆☆☆
      Agility → ☆☆☆
      Intelligence → ☆☆☆
      Chakra → ☆☆☆

_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț __ђ Ⱥ ѷ Ә__Ӌ Φ ʋ__đ Φ ɳ Ә…]
How Much Ryo Do I Have...|
    00, 000 Ryo

How Much Experience Do I Have...|
    00, 000 Exp

What Have I Laid Claim To...|

What Skills Have I Learned...|
    • Skill ► Skill Points + Trained Ranks
    • Drawing ► 4 + 1 [Tier 1]
    • Painting ► 2 [Tier 0]
    • Poisonmaking ► 4 [Tier 0]
    • Bombmaking ► 2 [Tier 0]
    • Foraging ► 3 + 2 [Tier 1]
    • Field Triage ► 1 [Tier 0]
    • Herbology - Identification ► 2 + 1 [Tier 0]
    • Herbologist ► 1 [Tier 0]

What Am I Proficient In...|
    • Medium Ranged Weapon :: 1
      • Composite Bows ► 1 :: E

• Single Handed Light Weapons :: 1

What Can I Do...|
    Ninjutsu → 00 // 02
    Genjutsu → 00 // 00
    Kuchiyose → 00 // 00
    Stages of Learning [Bukijutsu] → 00 // 01
    Stages of Learning [Taijutsu] → 00 // 00
    Skill Points → 19 // 19
    Proficiency Points → 03 // 03

_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț __đ Φ__Ӌ Φ ʋ__ђ Ⱥ ѷ Ә…]
What Do I Carry...|

• Ukyo Mizo [Tanto; Durability: 30]
    • Composite Bow [Durability: 30]
    • Arrows [8; Durability 10]
    • Normal Clothing
    • Black Core [150 chakra; 4 charges]
    • Spyglass
    • Medium Satchel
    • Journal
    • Pen
    • Skinning Knife
    • Flint and Steel
    • Twine, 50 Meters
    • Whetstone
    • Oiled Waterskin
    • Bedroll
    • Fishing Hook

• Whispering Turkey Skull Pendant
      → Whispers dark secrets into your ears...or sweet nothings, depending on its mood. You never know; it might even tell something useful. Item is indestructible.

• Immovable Stick
      → A stick that upon command fixes in space and will not move for anything less than 10,000 lbs of weight or pressure.

• Pie Sling
      → Turns vegetables thrown into pumpkin pies. Pies deal E - ranked damage no matter how much stamina is used to throw it with.

• Bean of Slumber
      → A single bean that, when eaten, makes you drowsy and conks you out 1-3 posts later. Ensures full sleep cycle and recovery for the next 2 sleep situations. Doton techniques and Suiton techniques used by consumer sprout 1-3 beans every technique used for the next year irl (ends next Thanksgiving).

Scrolls:
    • Raiton Scroll - Contains: Touei no Jutsu [E]
    • Doton Scroll - Contains: Daisen no Me [E], Doton Bunshin no Jutsu [E], Tsuchi Tou Tou [E]
    • Hyouton Scroll - Contains: Yuki Soujuu [E]

What Techniques Do I Possess...|
Quote:

• Kugutsu no Jutsu [Puppetry Technique] - E

Maruton

Suiton

Doton

Ukyo Clan

Sakkakugan

Quote:
▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u
Enchantment

Instance

Quote:

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}
    • {Stage progression / techniques learned}
Quote:

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

What Secrets Have I Discovered...|

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:46 pm
--  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:48 pm
Safe Food/Spices/Herbs

• Alfalfa (small quantities; diuretic)
• Almonds
• Allspice
• Aloe Vera (gel only)
• Anise (acts like catnip)
• Apple Cider Vinegar (helps with infections)
• Apple (fruit only)
• Apricot (fruit only)
• Argan Oil (good for fur)
• Artichoke
• Basil
• Beets
• Blueberries
• Brazil nuts (small portions)
• Broccoli
• Burdock Root
• Cabbage (small portions)
• Cashews
• Catnip (small portions; may act as a sedative)
• Cherry (fruit only)
• Chestnut
• Chickpeas
• Cilantro (Coriander)
• Cinnamon
• Cloves (small portions)
• Cranberry
• Daikon/Radish
• Dandelion
• Dill (dermatitis with prolonged contact)
• Elderberry (ripe or cooked fruit)
• Euphrasia/Eyebright
• Fennel (small portions)
• Fennugreek
• Feverfew (alternative to aspirin)
• Ginger Root (soothes upset stomach)
• Ginseng (good for the heart)
• Goldenseal (stimulates immune system)
• Grapefruit (fruit only)
• Green Tea (caffeine free)
• Hawthorn Berry
• Hazelnuts (small portions)
• Honey
• Kelp (small portions)
• Lemon Balm
• Licorice Root
• Liverwort
• Magnolia
• Marigold
• Marshmallow
• Milk Thistle
• Olive Oil
• Peanuts/Peanut Butter
• Pecan
• Pepper (black pepper)
• Pine Nuts (small portions)
• Pineapple
• Pistachios (small portions)
• Pomegranate
• Prickly Pear
• Raspberry
• Rosehip (small portions)
• Rosemary
• Sage
• Salt (small amounts)
• Sarsaparilla
• Spearmint
• Spinach (small portions)
• St. John's Wort
• Strawberry
• Sweet Potato
• Thyme
• Tomato (must be completely ripe)
• Turmeric
• Vanilla
• Walnuts
• Wasabi (small portions)
• Wheatgrass
• Wormwood

Toxic Food/Spices/Herbs

• Alcohol: Small amount can cause depression, alcohol poisoning or even coma; low heart rate, low body temperature, low blood sugar; can cause death
• Aloe Vera (anything but gel): vomiting, lethargy, diarrhea
• Apple (stem, leaves, seeds contain cyanide): red mucous membranes, dilated pupils, difficulty breathing, shock
• Apricot (stem, leaves, seeds contain cyanide): red mucous membranes, dilated pupils, difficulty breathing, shock
• Aspirin: inappetence, vomiting, diarrhea, intestinal hemorrhaging, weakness, in-coordination; large amounts can cause coma or death
• Avocado: Liver problems
• Bay Leaf: Vomiting and diarrhea
• Borage (starflower): vomiting, diarrhea, dermatitis
• Caffeine (mild unless severely overdosed, such as by eating chocolate): Increased heart rate, excitement, increased blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, tremors, seizures; large amounts can cause weakness or coma
• Cayenne Pepper: severe intestinal distress; also great dislike of smell/taste
• Chamomile: Contact dermatitis, vomiting, diarrhea, anorexia, allergic reaction; long term can lead to bleeding
• Cherry (stem, leaves, seeds contain cyanide): red mucous membranes, dilated pupils, difficulty breathing, shock
• Chili Pepper: severe intestinal distress; also great dislike of smell/taste
• Chocolate: Vomiting, diarrhea, increased body temperature, rapid breathing, increased heart rate, low blood pressure, seizures; large amounts can cause weakness or coma
• Comfrey: Liver damage (ingested in large amounts)
• Elderberry (entire plant; unripe fruit): can cause cyanide buildup when metabolized
• Eucalyptus: salivation, vomiting, diarrhea, depression, weakness
• Geranium: vomiting, anorexia, depression, dermatitis
• Garlic: vomiting, anemia, blood in urine, weakness, high heart rate, panting
• Grapes: can cause acute kidney failure
• Grapefruit (plant and skin): vomiting, diarrhea, depression, potential dermatitis
• Hemp (Marijuana): Prolonged depression, vomiting, in-coordination, sleepiness or excitation, hypersalivation, dilated pupils, low blood pressure, low body temperature, seizure, coma, death (rare)
• Holly: Vomiting, diarrhea, and depression
• Horse Chestnut: Severe vomiting and diarrhea, depression or excitement, dilated pupils, coma, convulsions, unsteadiness
• Horsetail: Thiamine deficiency; weakness, weight loss, staggers, tremors, death
• Juniper: Abdominal pain and kidney problems
• Kale: Anemia
• Lavender: Nausea, vomiting, inappetence
• Lemon (skin and plant): vomiting, diarrhea, depression, potential dermatitis
• Lime (skin and plant): vomiting, diarrhea, depression, potential dermatitis
• Marjoram: Vomiting and diarrhea
• Mint: vomiting and diarrhea with large ingestion
• Mustard: vomiting and diarrhea; upset stomach
• Nettle (Stinging; touch): Redness, swelling, intense itching, drooling, vomiting, labored breathing, muscle spasms, in-coordination
• Nicotine: Vomiting, abnormal heart rate, in-coordination, tremors, weakness, collapse
• Nutmeg: Large quantities can cause tremors, seizures, and may be fatal
• Onions: Vomiting, anemia, blood in urine, weakness, high heart rate, panting
• Oregano: Mild vomiting and diarrhea
• Peppermint: Can cause aspiration pneumonia; products may contain aspirin
• Poppy (large amounts): Inappetence, sedation, in-coordination, slowed breathing, slowed heart rate, dilated pupils, coma
• Potato (raw): upset stomach; large amounts similar effects to nightshade
• Red Clover: Vomiting and diarrhea
• Saffron: Oral irritation, bloody vomiting, diarrhea, shock, multi-organ damage, bone marrow suppression
• Tarragon: Mild vomiting and diarrhea
• Tomato (unripe): hypersalivation, inappetence, severe gastrointestinal upset, depression, weakness, dilated pupils, slow heart rate
• Watercress: Mild vomiting and diarrhea
• Yarrow: Increased urination, vomiting, diarrhea, dermatitis

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:14 pm
User Image
Who Are You…|
    My full name is Kaileer Hakemoto-Cein'lys. However I've given up the Hakemoto name.

How Old Are You…|
    Physically, I am sixteen, but I lived my life through until I was forty-one before a Chronovore reversed my age, and I was taken by the curse.

What Gender Are You...|
    Male.

When Were You Born...|
    March 12, xxxx.

What Are Your People...|
    I am Japanese, though my family originated from somewhere to the west. Hence my name.

What Frame Are You...|
    I am of a Medium build.

How Tall Are You...|
    Five-foot-n--wait, Five-foot-eight. Evidently I shrunk a bit.

And How Heavy...|
    One hundred and forty-seven pounds. Quite a bit of my muscle mass is gone.

What Do You Look Like...|
    Olive skin under a mop of dark brown hair, with stunning green eyes. Three scars across the left eye, barely missing the actual eye, one crossing the bridge of the nose. Medium build, lean but muscular from years of training. A variety of scars litter the body, carried over to the younger age for some reason, most notably at the joint of my left shoulder, left hip, and left thigh from some serious wounds that were sustained. Sometimes they act up and ache, hindering movement slightly, although I've more or less gotten over it.

As for clothes, I'll wear whatever I can find as long as it fits if necessity demands it. My typical attire is a sleeveless shirt under a leather vest, and dark harem pants with boots that come up to mid-calf. Thanks to the weather of Kaminari no Kuni, I typically wear a heavy coat as well, though this is often discarded during training and combat, otherwise it gets in the way. Both of my ears are pierced once, and I always wear my family crest on a chain around my neck.

Where Are You From...|
    I was born in Tanima no Kuni but traveled and spent my shinobi life in Kumogakure, although that was only a short portion of my life.

Did You Belong...|
    Although I disowned the name, I was and am a member of the Hakemoto clan, and I follow the Bukijutsu practice, and Yang and Harmony paths. I also have Senju blood, though it is inactive.

What Am I Like...:
    I have a dark childhood thanks to my temperament--or lack there of. It had driven me to spend most of my time on my own and, in fact, I was comfortable that way. When I was calm, he seems almost cold, bland, and indifferent to the approval of others. As I grew older and began to realize my faults, I detached myself from society so as to avoid emotional entanglements that might lead to my anger breaking lose.

The calm side of me is reserved, and I able to keep myself from showing emotion. I can become passive in the face of tragedy whereas others might be hysterical. This doesn't mean I feel nothing, quite the opposite actually. But I've faced enough tragedy in my life that I've become more or less numb to it.

The other side of me is the exact opposite, and did not used to take much provoking to appear. Almost infamous for my short temper, I have always had a tendency to pick fights. It had little to do with me wanting to be in the limelight, and more to do with simply wanting to prove myself. I am confident in my abilities and competitive, driven by aggressive energy that I often cannot control. I am stubborn with a low tolerance for frustrations and rarely feels guilty when I have done something wrong--externally anyway. Along with this, I have always been mistrustful of compassion.

This part of my personality was what showed through when I was forced to deal with others. I am not deterred by punishment or pain and I am thick-skinned to social approval, constantly needing to prove myself. However, I am sensitive to comments and attacks on myself, as much as I hate to admit it. I was boastful, brusque, and belligerent, and always wants to be the leader in a group.

Not everything about this side of me is bad though. My stubbornness translates into perseverance. I will always finish something I started, and will always strive to be on top.

It is just a matter of getting me to start something. Because, otherwise, I am lazy.

I also have the ability to tune into the weaknesses of others and use that knowledge against them.

As the years passed, much of my aggressive energy calmed or just became worn out. I like to view myself as much more calm and levelheaded than when I was younger... but after the Chronovore attack, I'm not sure if that negative energy will return.

What Do You Believe In...:
    "Without fear there is no courage."

What Are You Good At...:
    Courageous | Possibly even being seen as overconfidence, I know how to face my fears in order.
    Innate Combat Prowess | The Hakemoto are trained to take on demons; thanks to this, I've been trained to be proficient in most weapons I wield.
    Diffusing Situations | Unfortunately, I'm not sure this will be the case in a world where I have no power, but I was once good at disarming situations before they got too bad, whether that meant a verbal fight or a war. But don't stand in my way once you've incurred my wrath.

What Are You Terrible At...:
    Short Fuse | I have always been very susceptible to anger. Although I have tamed my temper much over the years, I'm still at risk of snapping at a moment's notice.
    Issues with Authority | I have never liked authority, which is why I ran from home in the first place. I will still respect my higher ups, however, as long as their morals don't oppose my own.
    'Old' Injuries | A variety scars from when I was older seem to have carried through the age reversal for some reason, and the injuries associated with them. Sometimes they hurt enough to hinder movement slightly. [Every twenty [20] posts roll a [d10]. 1-7 is fine, 8-10, speed reduced by a half rank [.5] until next roll. Also happens whenever weakened after using the Hakemoto states.]

What Do You Fear...:
    Darkness | I've always assumed it was just a phobia because I can't recall a reason to be afraid of the dark. And It's not necessarily the dark I fear, but the things I can't see inside of it.
    Storms | How ironic that the man who was once the Sandaime Raikage of Kumogakure is afraid of storms. However, spending so much time in Kumogakure has helped me more or less learn to ignore the fear.
    Attachment | After having lost everyone I know, I am afraid to get close to anyone for fear of losing them as well.
    Falling | It's a weird fear because I like and often seek out high places, but that's mostly because I've never fallen while climbing--in the physical sense. But my fear encompasses both the physical and mental concept of falling.

What Have You Experienced...:
    I was born to a family of torn lives. My father--a Senju by blood though not by name--was not a member of the Hakemoto clan like my mother. She married outside of the clan, and I inherited the name Cein'lys from my father. Because of the conditions of my birth I was, at first, rejected as a descendant of the clan.

I first started showing temperament problems when I was barely old enough to speak. And when I was old enough to throw a punch, I was already getting into fights. The anger would flare up so suddenly that my parents wouldn't know when to expect it, and even if they did, by the time they moved to stop me, I had already exploded. Eventually, my father left because of it.

After seeing first hand on several occasions, particularly when my young self attacked one of the clan leaders, they agreed to allow me to learn the ways of the clan to try to suppress my anger. It worked miraculously, but made the anger flares all the more dangerous.

I spent most of my childhood that way, like a pot waiting to boil over.

I was first introduced to shinobi at the age of nine when I was taken into the city for the first time. I was awestruck by what I saw. But the trip did not last long before I got into an argument with a particularly haughty, young shinobi. It ended in a nasty fight that left three scars across my face, and I was practically dragged back home. Whenever I brought up the shinobi after, my mother refused to hear of it, telling me the way he behaved, I would never become one.

I fought her about it for the next year and a half until I finally gave in... Or so I told them. One night, I snuck away from my house to where the clan's scrolls were kept and spent the night through copying everything in them. The very next day, with the copied scrolls safely tucked away, I denounced myself of any relation to the Hakemoto clan, that I would keep the name Cein'lys, and left.

I ran as far as I could, finding myself in Kumogakure, one of the shinobi villages I had heard about. Despite my mother's claims, I was accepted into the academy there. Though it did take longer to graduate thanks to my short temper, my prowess as a fighter and a tactical thinker earned me the title of genin, the first step in my quest to become a shinobi.

Meeting with the Raikage the first time did not go as well as I would have liked, but that was thanks to the giant I'd met there. At more than twice my height, the man I later found to be named Wanryoku flopped a live mountain lion on the Lady Raikage's desk like there was nothing wrong with it. When the thing started thrashing around, I decided it was a good time to leave and, grabbing the headband offered to me, I excused myself.

With access to knew styles and techniques, I started training as quickly as I could. However, I didn't get far before I was interrupted, a white-haired girl literally tripping over me, even though I wasn't really in the way. She introduced herself as Kazumi Shinsetsu, and apologized excessively. I couldn't be angry at her though; she was gorgeous. The moment of infatuation was exactly that: a moment. Wanryoku arrived back on the scene, stealing away Kazumi's attention. After being patted on the head by the older girl like a pet who'd done a trick, my mood went sour. But I wound up talking to them anyway, and became fast friends.

After some time getting to know Kazumi and her friend Viktor, Wanryoku and I returning to the dojo to train some more. At some point I got distracted by two kunoichi who decided to fight, and a third soon joined them. I nearly had a heart attack from a boom near me, but it was just Wanryoku dropping his weapon.

After that is a blur.

I found my legs trapped under rubble when I woke, but trying to wiggle free was pointless. I could only call for help until someone heard me. Help came in the form of Wanryoku, and he effortlessly lifted the debris from my legs. From there we, and several other survivors hurried from the grounds.

The whole village was burning, in chaos, a bijuu was loose, and no one seemed to have enough sanity to be of much help. We were all ushered to a bunker of some sort under what was left of the ANBU headquarters. Despite Kinpaku, the Raikage, giving orders, most questioned them. I offered my own input, but it was quickly lost as others fought to be heard. Kinpaku gave us new orders and left in anger to protect us from a hail of attacks that struck a moment later. After wishing Wanryoku good luck, I left with the squad I was issued.

It was in that squad I met Samuru. He had a quiet disposition, and was one of the only ones besides myself that hadn't questioned the orders he was given. I respected him for it.

I lost track of Samuru, but found him at a temple, evidently where he'd seen the projectiles originate. We found the enemy there, and we were outnumbered. Despite hiding, they seemed to know where we were. I barely avoided being shredded by escaping up into the tree. A short battle ensued until whistle cut through the air so sharp that I actually felt nauseous, and because of it I barely dodged my opponent's attack. I used the best I had available to me, but the enemy caught my arm. I barely managed to break free before the bone snapped. Samuru called out for me to run, and with the little strength I had left, I ran as fast as my legs would carry me.

Our retreat led us back to the ANBU headquarters, which apparently everyone had vacated since we left. I healed Samuru to the best of my ability, and we evaluated our situation, both agreeing he should stay and recover, and I should try to find survivors.

After we'd run, the bijuu was defeated by people who must have been near the gates, and the soldiers who had attacked were slowly wiped out. With no strength left to fight, I took it upon myself to take a count of the dead. The numbers were horrifying, but it didn't truly hit me until I found the bodies of Kazumi and Viktor. Both had died in the bar where we'd left them, which lay in ruins from an explosion. I broke down.

My search brought me back the the headquarters, where Samuru no longer was. I found the first surviving shinobi there, another genin who was a medic. As I left, I found Wanryoku collapsed and scarcely breathing. Someone managed to find a medic, and I waited with the giant until he was out of danger.

Some time later found me in the Raikage's office, along with the rest of the survivors of the battle, which was a pathetic few. I nearly lost it when the one who had almost cost Samuru and I our lives--Haituro--accused us of abandoning him. But I was promoted to chuunin rank regardless, and sent to help with repairs to the village.

With low morale and a hurt pride, I found my way back to Wanryoku, and finally got my injuries treated. I fell asleep but woke to the giant watching me. I told him what I'd found, and about Kazumi and Viktor's deaths. He helped me feel a bit better, and promised a drink when things had calmed down.

I managed to get in a bit more training before Wanryoku approached me. We were being sent to help repair the gate with Haituro. For whatever reason, despite the giant having been placed in charge, he asked for me to give orders. Uncertain, I complied to the best of my ability. Hard work paid off as the gate and bridge were both restored to better condition than they had been before the attack, though it quickly went downhill when Haituro left as soon as it was finished. He didn't even bother to report back to the office.

Back in the office, Kinpaku didn't seem too thrilled that Wanryoku had handed command over to me, despite his explanation. Regardless, I was more than a little shocked when she announced I was to be promoted to jounin.

I needed new weapons, and my first task as a jounin that the Lady Raikage gave me was to retrieve some supplies from the trading village Takumi. I hadn't actually had the chance to go there yet, or anywhere outside the village, so I took the opportunity.

But first, the drink Wan owed me.

I wound up back at what was left of the Edible Creations, where I'd found Kazumi and Viktor's bodies, since there was nowhere else really to go. Wan managed to find a cask still in one piece in the wreckage and I had my first real drink. I asked why he went against Kinpaku's orders, and he explained it was to prove myself capable of leading.

The next morning, after sleeping in the ruins, I found Wan training at the dojo--and destroying one of the newly repaired walls. However, as we made it to the gates, the giant was called off for another mission. More than a little disappointed, I head to Takumi by myself, where I bought myself as many blades as I could with the little money I had.

Back in Kumogakure, I found Wan still waiting at the gates, like he was told. Before I had the opportunity to turn in my task, I was stopped by an ANBU who gave me a missive. I was to deliver a letter to the Mizukage in Kirigakure. Unable to comprehend why a jounin was being sent to do a genin's job for a second time, I begrudgingly left.

The Land of Water, upon approach, was covered in strange glowing symbols and disgustingly delicious smelling mushrooms everywhere. It took all the willpower I had not to stop and eat them on the way to the village at the heart of the country. Kirigakure was in chaos when I reached it, all its citizens seeming to have gone insane. But none seemed to notice me.

When I finally found the Mizukage's office, I entered with caution. I was acknowledged, but events following were a bit of a blur. Several people were trying to get attention and then an ANBU attacked the secretary before committing suicide. The Mizukage, Sypher, asked me to help them as a representative of Kumogakure. I accepted, but was interrupted. On edge as my anger boiled, I gratefully left when I was issued orders.

My visit to the location I was ordered only resulted in finding a piece of shell-like substance that had broken from the roof of a cave. Taking this, I returned to the office. It was only then that I realized that time was moving much faster than it should have.

For the first time since receiving my headband, I almost lost myself to anger. Back at the office, I calmly asked one of the other shinobi what he had found at a location, and was met with blatant hostility from the arrogant genin. I lost my cool and, despite where I was, almost attacked him. I was scolded by the red-eyed chuunin Inka, but the genin insulted him as well, and he snapped likewise.

I met Inka on the streets of the village, which the white-haired genin who had enraged us had evidently flooded. Inka saved him from the water, and the two of us saved as many of the villagers as we could. As the sun rose and the village reset, the waters retreated again. Inka nearly lost control to the smell of the mushrooms left in the flood's wake, but he was determined to find the source, leaving me to take the genin back to the office.

I left the boy at the office and went after Inka. In the streets, I used almost all of what was left of my ryo to buy equipment, including a breathing mask, and descended to Kirigakure's underground.

Under the village, I found a cathedral-like building and, not finding Inka, I decided to investigate it. The doors to the building drained strength from me, leaving me temporarily weak, but I kept on. Inside, several skeletons lay around what looked like a cafe. Uncertain what had put them here, I drew my blade and hurried forward. It was then that the skeletons attacked. I made it through the building before I was struck, though one made it through the doors on the far end. It fell with a single blow.

Further down the tunnel was a shrine of some sort with a floating crystal pulsating with the same like as both the cathedral doors and the fuuin throughout the village. A plaque on the shrine read:

When faith is lost, when honor dies, the man is dead.

Below it, the words 'Save the people, save the world' were carved.

My search was interrupted by explosions somewhere else in the underground, so I turned back. This time I was forced to face the skeletons head on, nine of them total. They were fairly easy to fell, but I was already exhausted. A genjutsu attack took me off guard, though my State of Defense broke the illusion. Defeating them, I hurried to find Inka.

The chuunin was just outside the building. We both agreed it was best to inform the Mizukage of what we had found. In the office, I was asked about the UHV, the group that had attacked Kumogakure, but I could give them little more than they already knew. I went on to tell them what I'd found under the streets. Inka and I opted to investigate the cathedral further.

Back underground, Inka managed to pry the doorway open further without touching it. The skeletons had reset, but this time they didn't move as we passed through. We didn't stick around to find out if they would. On the other side nothing had changed. We realized drawing a weapon activated the skeletons to attack. Inka asked why I'd stayed to help, and I told him I was afraid of seeing someone else die. With some resolve, I tried kicking the gate with all my weight behind it, denting it enough we were able to lift it and prop it open.

On the other side, when I approached the lake, the waters drained away, leaving a strange doorway in their wake. I tested it, and when nothing happened, Inka walked through it. I quickly followed.

We found ourselves in a labyrinth filled with small turtle-crab creatures--the chakra I recognized as similar to the bijuu that had attacked Kumo--where Inka found one of his siblings. Deciding it was a fight he needed to face himself, I followed one of the other paths deeper into the maze. There I found a lanky woman who seemed to be made of magma, her hand pressed against a giant fuuin of some sort. From the glyph a clone was formed, appearing as a combination of myself, Inka, and another I didn't recognize. The clone attacked, and, just as I countered and struck it in the back, Inka arrived and attacked from the front.

In the meanwhile, two more clones formed, and we quickly attacked them as well. Inka finished the short fight off with an explosion. The clones were destroyed and the lava woman vanished, leaving the two of us alone with the small bijuu.

I stayed in Kirigakure for two months following, to recover from the two attacks I'd gone through and to help the village recover as well. After receiving thanks for my help from the Mizukage, he asked that I escort Jae, a Konoha shinobi, to speak with the Raikage. Agreeing, we left for Kumogakure.

Along the way, despite the reproachful behavior of the pink-haired girl, she asked me questions about the UHV, and the shinobi of the village. But the conversation grew increasingly tense after I mentioned Samuru, until she stopped talking altogether. I promised to introduce her to Samuru, but the longer I thought about it, the more convinced I was that they already knew each other. In Kumo, I took her straight to Kinpaku, since she was in enemy territory. The Raikage agreed to speak to her, but dismissed me and my report to look for a genin for her. This rekindled the frustration I'd almost forgotten about, but like always, I did as I was told.

To be continued...

What Were You to Your Home...|
    I was once the Sandaime Raikage of Kumogakure before I abandoned the title and, I guess, turned Rogue in a way. I was declared dead by Kumogakure so that no one would come after me. Meanwhile, I became the Shuhan, the leader of Wan's people, the Stragari.

How Experienced Were You...|
    I was S-rank to the shinobi, and eventually I proved myself to the Stragari as well.

How Do You Experience Life...|
    Bukijutsu
    Bloodline
    • --
    • --

How Do You View It...|

What Makes You Unique Among Your Peers...|
    Dual Wielder | Kaileer can apply almost any technique to two weapons without additional cost, but in exchange, since the chakra and/or stamina is divided between the two weapons, the attack is one rank weaker. It doesn't take any extra activations, and allows him to attack twice or defend two attacks up to that rank. This can be done once per post.
    Divided Path | He has a natural affinity toward the Hakemoto abilities, and can learn two paths of their abilities, although retraining is necessary for skills that have specific effects on specific paths.
    Weapon Proficiency | Training from a young age in a variety of weapons has expanded his knowledge of the weapons he can use. He gains an additional two [2] Proficiency Points.

What Abilities Do You Have...|

How Fast Can You Learn...|

What Are Your Limitations...|
    Chakra Pool →
      1510 125
        • Chakra Color| Dark Green
        • Chakra Materialization| Normally, it looks like a whirlwind of leaves, but when he centers himself in combat, the chakra grows thicker, steady as the leaves on a tree.
          Raiton
          Katon

Stamina Pool →
      1285 125

Statistics
      • Archetype | Athlete
        »» +100 Chakra
        »» +100 Stamina
        »» +150 Ryo
        »» +2 Stages [Bukijutsu or Taijutsu]
        »» +2 Proficiency Points

Strength → ☆☆☆☆ [4]
      Agility → ☆☆☆☆ [4]
      Intelligence → ☆☆☆ [3]
      Chakra → [1]

How Much Ryo Do You Have...|
    00, 000 Ryo

How Much Experience Do You Have...|
    00, 000 Exp

What Have You Laid Claim To...|

What Skills Have You Learned...|
    • Fishing ► 4
    • Foraging ► 4
    • Field Triage ► 2

What Are You Proficient In...|
    • Single Handed Light Weapons :: 1
      • Wakizashi ► 1 :: E

• Single Handed Medium Weapons :: 1
      • Katana ► 1 :: E

• Medium Ranged Weapon :: 1
    • Two Weapon Combat ► Light & Medium :: 1

What Can You Do...|
    Ninjutsu → 00 // 00
    Genjutsu → 00 // 00
    Fuuinjutsu → 00 // 00
    Stages of Learning [Bukijutsu] → 00 // 04
    Skill Points → 10 // 10
    Proficiency Points → 06 // 06

What Do I Carry...|

• Uchigatana [Durability 30]
    • Wakizashi [x2, Durability 30]
    • Shortbow [Durability 30[
    • Arrow [x8, Durability 10]
    • Light Armor [Leather; D-rank, Scale 20]
    • Leather Vambrace
    • Backpack
    • Skinning Knife
    • Twine, 50 Meters
    • Flint and Steel
    • Fishing Hook
    • Whetstone [x2; Durability 3]
    • Oiled Waterskin
    • Bedroll
    • Mess Kit
    • Normal Clothing
    • Amulet with Family Crest

• Gravy Boat
      → Becomes a full sized boat upon command holding up to 12 people. If combined with the Gravy Train can travel over land.

• Lawn Turkey
      → Gobbles whenever an enemy is within 100 feet. Senses intent and instinct.

• Hypnogourd
      → A pumpkin or squash that attracts animals with its delectable scent. Must select one animal type and when foraging increases yield by 1-4. Must reselect which animal type upon each use, and requires 3 'posts' of cutting it open and wafting the scent into the air. Heals every sunrise irl.

• Hamerang
      → A boomerang made of ham (probably) that increases damage of any ranged named or unnamed technique by .5 rank in Strength. Always returns to hand. Durability 60/60.

Scrolls:
    • Hakemoto Scroll - Contains: Rush of Six Palms [C]
    • Shintou Musou-ryuu Scroll - Contains: Flip! [C], Smash [C], Grappling Hook [C]

Quote:

Maruton

Raiton
    • Raikou Henge no Jutsu [Lightning Transformation Technique]

Katon

Hakemoto

Quote:
▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u
Type 1

Type 2

Quote:

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}
Quote:

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

What Secrets Have I Discovered...|

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:04 pm
User Image
S I X T E E N C O U R A G E O U S W A R R I O R

K a i l e e r C e i n ' l y s
Hold me close,and take me in. I'm losing it, lost again.

R O G U E B U K I J U T S U - B L O O D L I N E H A K E M O T O

So maybe I fall, maybe I fail, maybe my heart's not made of stone. Maybe you'll see secrets I never want to show.

[x]

Counter | 00 / 200

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:

Items of Note:

Quote:

But I can’t help it. I’m not superhuman. I’m breaking. Don’t let me fall apart.

┃☁ e x p | 0000
┃☁ r y o | 0000
┃☁ c h a k r a | 100 / 100
┃☁ s t a m i n a | 100 / 100
┃☁ t r a n c e | 5 / 5
┃☁ m o o d | ???
┃☁ h e a l t h | ???
┃☁ i n j u r i e s | ???

Artwork and character © Royal Taorito.

[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/VVs11K4.jpg[/img]
[color=#BEE554][size=18]【[/size][/color][size=11] S I X T E E N [/size][color=#BEE554][size=14]⦁[/size][/color][size=11] C O U R A G E O U S [/size][color=#BEE554][size=14]⦁[/size][/color][size=11] W A R R I O R [/size][color=#BEE554][size=18]】[/size][/color]

[color=#659D32]◢[size=15] K a i l e e r C e i n ' l y s [/size]◣[/color]
[color=#BEE554]⦉[/color] [size=8][color=darkgreen] Hold me [/color][color=#BEE554][b]close,[/b][/color][color=darkgreen]and take me in. I'm [i]losing it[/i], lost again.[/color][/size] [color=#BEE554]⦊[/color]

[color=#BEE554][size=18]【[/size][/color][size=11] [strike]R O G U E[/strike] [/size] [color=#BEE554][size=14]⦁[/size][/color] [size=11][strike]B U K I J U T S U[/strike] - [strike]B L O O D L I N E[/strike] [/size][color=#BEE554][size=14]⦁[/size][/color][size=11] H A K E M O T O [/size] [color=#BEE554][size=18]】[/size][/color][/align]

[align=right][color=#BEE554]❝ [/color][size=8][color=darkgreen]So maybe I fall, maybe I [/color][color=#BEE554][b]fail,[/b][/color][color=darkgreen] maybe my heart's not made of [i]stone[/i]. Maybe you'll see [/color][color=#BEE554][b]secrets[/b][/color][color=darkgreen] I never want to show.[/color][/size][color=#BEE554] ❞[/color][/align]
[color=#BEE554][size=10][b][x][/b][/size][/color][size=10]

[spoiler]
Counter | 00 / 200

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:

Items of Note:

[quote=""][/quote]
[/spoiler]

[/size][color=#BEE554]❝[/color][size=8][color=darkgreen] But I can’t help it. I’m not [/color][color=#BEE554][b]superhuman[/b][/color][color=darkgreen]. I’m breaking. Don’t let me [i]fall apart[/i]. [/color][/size][color=#BEE554]❞[/color]

[size=7][color=#659D32]┏
┃☁ e x p | 0000
┃☁ r y o | 0000
┃☁ c h a k r a | 100 / 100
┃☁ s t a m i n a | 100 / 100
┃☁ t r a n c e | 5 / 5
┃☁ m o o d | ???
┃☁ h e a l t h | ???
┃☁ i n j u r i e s | ???
┗[/color][/size]

[size=7]Artwork and character © Royal Taorito.[/size]

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:10 pm
--  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:11 pm
User Image
Who Am I…|
    My name is simply Ayamari, though some have called me Mari. I have a variety of last names, from Senju, to Miyamoto, to Shizuka.

How Old Am I…|
    I am fourteen years old.

What Gender Am I...|
    Female.

When Was I Born...|
    Fall, sometime? I'm not sure of the day.

What Are My People...|
    I am Japanese.

What Frame Am I...|
    I guess I have a Light frame? But I'm very fragile.

How Tall Am I...|
    Five-foot-two, though I still have a little growing to do.

And How Heavy...|
    Ninety-five pounds.

What Do I Look Like...|
    Pale almost ghostly skin framed by vivid blue hair that falls to my shoulders. My red eyes stand out against the tone. I have always looked sickly, even the sunken eyes and dark circles. I have little in the way of a bust either. But I think I still look 'pretty', in a way. After all, I was created from a bunch of cells, so I don't think it's impossible for them to have designed my appearance, even if the experiment didn't go as intended. I'm not particularly tall, and I'm fairly light as well. I get cold easily, as well as sick, so I tend to wear heavier clothing. Any clothes work. Anything is better than a medical gown or, you know, nothing.

Where Am I From...|
    I was born in the tattered remains of Otogakure.

Did I Belong...|
    I am a member of the clan Seirei no Hogosha, sort of.

What Am I Like...:

What Did I Believe In...:
      "No life is worthless."

What Am I Good At...:
      Silver Tongue :: Usually avoiding a fight where I can, I am known for using a silver tongue and good charisma to get me out of most situations. Likewise, I am good at lying.
      Retention :: I am good at remembering things, especially information. While I don't have a perfect or even photographic memory, I like to think my knowledge level surpasses most of my age.
      Pain Resistant :: I am not strong by any means, but after everything I have gone through as I aged, I have a fairly high tolerance of pain. That doesn't mean it doesn't affect me, but I can ignore it to some extent.

What Am I Terrible At...:
      Coward :: I do not like fighting, and do everything I can to avoid doing so. I cannot hold my own very well, and would prefer to leave the fighting to everyone else.
      Sickly :: As a failed experiment, my body structure is somewhat messed up. Because of it, I have always been sickly, especially when stressed.
      Combat :: I have little in the way of combat knowledge. I never received training to even defend myself properly. Because of that, I wouldn't be much use in the fray.

What Do I Fear...:
      Feeling Trapped :: Raised as an experiment, nearly nothing scares me more than the sense of being trapped. I do not like small spaces, and would prefer to avoid crowds.
      Physicians and Medicine :: I do not trust anyone who thinks that poking and prodding something will fix it. I've taken enough medication that caused terrible back lash that I'll avoid it as much as I can. At least chakra doesn't usually hurt.
      Recognition :: I don't know everyone who was involved in my creation or the creation of the past versions of me. I'm afraid of someone recognizing me.

What Era am I From...:
      The Era of Regret, when the world truly began to fall apart.

What Have I Experienced...:

What Was I to My Home...|
        A project.

How Experienced Was I...|
        I have next to no combat experience.

How Do I Experience Life...|

• --
        • --

How Do I View It...|

What Makes Me Unique Among My Peers...|
        Spiritual Restoration :: Specializing in the support role in combat, I have the ability to give any amount of my restorative chakra or stamina bonuses to anyone whom I am in contact with, recovering their pools instead of my own.
        Improved Recovery :: My body recovers faster than the normal person's. Because of that, my chakra and stamina recovery rate is increased by one stage, so that in active combat, I will always recover [5] chakra or stamina regardless of techniques used, [15] when in combat but not attacking, 1/20th of it out of combat, and 1/4 by resting. Sleeping is essentially a full recovery.
        Adaptability :: Due to a wide range of tests and tribulations I have gone through, I am able to adapt to a wide variety of circumstances. As such, when interacting with anything not jutsu related, I am considered one step closer to meeting circumstantial requirements. Such as, if something requires a specific class, as long as I am within that class type [shinobi, non-shinobi, civilian], I can utilize it. This does not include any class specific abilities or jutsu.

What Traits Do I Have...|
        • +1 Chakra, -1 Power [Seirei no Hogosha]
        • Cannot learn Rigorous Taijutsu or Bukijutsu [Seirei no Hogosha]
        • Half rank [.5] increase to Ninjutsu strength. [Chakra Stat]

How Quickly Can I Learn...|
        • Learn Eiseijutsu one [1] post faster. [Seirei no Hogosha]
        • Learn Konton [Soul Release] one [1] post faster. [Seirei no Hogosha]

What Are My Limitations...|
        Chakra Pool →

• Chakra Color| Cornflower Blue
          • Chakra Materialization| A vengeful flame that lashes out--though does not harm--at anyone who gets too close. It is very much the opposite of her friendly personality.
            Fuuton
            Suiton

Stamina Pool →

Statistics
          • Archetype | Mystic
            »» +100 Chakra
            »» +100 Stamina
            »» +100 Ryo
            »» +5 Slots [Ninjutsu or Genjutsu]
            »» +2 Skill Points

Power → (1)
          Agility → ☆☆ (2)
          Intelligence → ☆☆☆☆ (4)
          Chakra → ☆☆☆☆☆ (5)

How Much Ryo Do I Have...|
        00, 000 Ryo

How Much Experience Do I Have...|
        00, 000 Exp

What Have I Laid Claim To...|

What Skills Have I Learned...|
        • Herbologist ► 3
        • Foraging ► 3
        • Herbology :: Identification ► 3
        • Item Identification ► 3

What Am I Proficient In...|
        • Small Single-handed Weapons
        • Cestus ► E

What Can I Do...|
        Ninjutsu → 00 // 04
        Genjutsu → 00 // 04
        Stages of Learning [Bukijutsu] → 00 // 00
        Skill Points → 12 // 12
        Proficiency Points → 02 // 02

What Do I Carry...|

• Cestus [pair; Durability L: 30/30, R: 30/30]
        • Dagger [Durability 30/30]
        • Flint and Steel
        • Medium Satchel
        • Rope, 20 meters
        • Twine, 50 meters
        • Whetstone [Durability 3/3]
        • Oiled Waterskin
        • Blanket
        • Bedroll
        • Fishing Hook
        • Pencil
        • Soap
        • Mess Kit
        • Sewing Needle
        • Scissors
        • Journal
        • Shears
        • Weather Clothing

Quote:

Genjitsu no Kabe o Kawasu [現実の壁を壊す, Fourth Wall Break]
        Type: Ninjutsu
        Element: Maruton [Null]
        Description: After hand seals, the user designates a point in front of them, as if calculating, and then physically punches the air or object. This opens up a fourth dimensional 10 x 10 space which is invisible to the naked eye except through opening where the user punched. It does not exist on any other side except for the opening, and it cannot be interacted with outside of said opening. Meaning if someone walked through that 10 x 10 space, they would be just as oblivious to its existence as before. The user controls what the inside looks like, up to average quality (such as stone walls and a standard mattress). The space remains as long as they are inside of it. Anyone inside cannot see anything outside, except through the entrance.

Maruton

Fuuton

Suiton

Seirei no Hogosha

Quote:
      ▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u
      Type 1

Type 2

Quote:

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}