Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Strike : Shattered Past (Closed for Construction)

Back to Guilds

Home of the Ninja reformation. 

Tags: Shinobi, Stats, Naruto, Anime, Manga 

Reply Guild Profiles [Profile Vault]
Tao's Journal 2.0 Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:37 am
--Table of Contents--  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:47 am
User Image
_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Φ__Ⱥ я Ә__Ӌ Φ ʋ...]
Who Am I…|
    My name is Shadowseeker Húnyistír, but I’ve always just gone by Shadow.

How Old Am I…|
    I am… sixteen years old, physically. I guess in years, I’m only fourteen.

What Gender Am I...|
    Male.

When Was I Born...|
    April 17, xxxx.

What Are My People...|
    I am Japanese, despite my name.

What Frame Am I...|
    I guess I would be considered Light.

How Tall Am I...|
    Five-and-a-half feet, maybe?

And How Heavy...|
    Last I checked, one hundred and nineteen pounds.

What Do I Look Like...|
    I'm pale skinned with deep circles under ice blue eyes from lack of sleep. Or, that's what it used to be. Now, my right eye is green because of... I... I'm not sure. I can't remember, which is a strange concept that's starting to become too familiar. A mop of wavy black hair falls into my eyes and curls into a thin and long, but young, face. Some of my hair reaches almost shoulder length. I have a fairly light build with broad shoulders, and I seem to be leaning more toward medium as I grow older and stronger. Oh, and I have the ears and tail of a cat, thanks to a curse put on my when I was young. A black mark stretches on each cheek from the fur of my ears to about the center of my eyes. A similar marking wraps around my torso, ending just before the navel, though I don't think anyone has seen that. A cluster of scars decorate my jawline on the right side and my right ear, as well as my right shoulder and side.

Then of course, I am missing my right arm. Or I was. I'd had a puppet arm built and surgically attached to my chakra network so that I would still be able to use jutsu freely. However, the metal arm there is not the one I remember, and it seems to have fused with my flesh at the attachment point midway up my upper arm. A litter of scars surround the site. It seems I'll still be able to make any necessary adjustments to it, but it can no longer be completely removed.

As for clothing, I wear whatever I can find, preferably clean but I'm not always that fortunate. I prefer to wear a coat to hide my arm, but it gets in the way in combat. The only other static piece of clothing I have is an old blue jacket of mine that I've made into a sort of sash as padding between my weapon belt and body. Long pants and tall boots are preferable as well, and I frequently wear a hooded scarf or cloak.

Where Am I From...|
    I was originally from Kirigakure.

Did I Belong...|
    I have had the tanto that is a symbol of the Ukyo clan as long as I remember. But...it seems I’ve acquired a Sakkakugan eye, which only means that it’s Jack’s.

What Am I Like...:

What Did I Believe In...:
      I believe that the titles of friend and family should not be given out lightly.

What Am I Good At...:
      Perfect memory | I am known for my crystal clear memory and my ability to recreate almost anything he has seen on paper. I can remember everything from before the curse in fine detail.
      Enhanced senses | Thanks to the seal used on me when I was younger to change my appearance, my senses have been enhanced, especially hearing and smell.
      Archery | I was raised hunting with my adoptive father and know how to use a bow well.
      Resourceful | Maybe that's not quite the right word, but I have always been good at setting up traps and using my surroundings to my advantage.

What Am I Terrible At...:
      Apathy | I don't make friends easily. Everything I have gone through has left me apathetic and jaded towards others.
      Insomniac | I have never had an easy time sleeping, and it plagues me. Because of it, my immune system is a little frail and I get sick rather easily.
      Mutism | I am mentally unable to communicate verbally with others, which hinders my interactions with them. For a while I was growing out of it, but after all that's happened I seem to have reverted.
      Melee Combat | Although my strength is improving as I grow older, I still do not have much practice in close range combat, compared to my other skills.

What Do I Fear...:

What Have I Experienced...:
        My birth has always been unknown to me, even to my adoptive parents, and no one has bothered to tell me about it--not that I have had that much interest until more recently. Or I guess it hasn’t been so… recently. I know I was born on April seventeenth somewhere in Mizu no Kuni, and when I was old enough to understand, I was told the village I was from was destroyed by the Rokubi, the six-tailed demon. My birth mother brought me to another family, a family of farmers who grew and caught their own food, to keep me safe. I do not know what happened to my birth parents, but they left with me an Ukiyo Mizo, the short blade of the Ukyo Clan.

I started drawing almost as soon as I could hold a pencil, and while the drawings were crude, they were amazingly accurate in details a boy of three should not have noticed, let alone remembered. I became focused on my drawings, obsessed with them, and I stopped paying attention to reality. I drew scenes from books I read or news I heard, drew horrific and beautiful creatures alike. By the time I was five, not an inch of wall space could be seen in my room, and my art had improved to look as though someone twice my age had drawn it.

Thanks to my overactive imagination and the nightmares that haunted my dreams, I have never been able to sleep well, and it has always been obvious through my health. I’ve always been somewhat sickly because of it.

On top of the insomnia, my parents never realized I was mute until they took me into the city to meet relatives of theirs. I would not say a word to them. In fact, it seemed more like I ignored their presence. Even children of my age I would not speak to, and I was ridiculed for it by child and adult alike.

Needless to say, I did not go to the city with them again.

Nothing spectacular happened for the next couple of years. Since my family grew and caught their own food, I was taught how to use a bow, something that distracted me from my drawings for a while. The utter calm I was known for helped me learn to hit in or near the center of a target seven times out of ten, and practice on moving animals improved this further.

My peaceful life turned upside down when I was eight.

"A man came to our house looking for a place to stay for the night. Mother and Father agreed to let him stay when he paid them, but something felt strange about him. There was something dark... frightening. I knew he was watching me.

"But nothing happened, not that evening, or that night, or even when he left the next morning.

"It wasn't until a month later, when he showed up again, that everything changed. He wasn't there to stay the night. He shoved Father out of the way, and Mother, too, when she got in the way. He was after me, I knew that.

"Everything that happened after is a blur. He grabbed me, screaming, "Give it to me, or else". All I could do was cry. I didn't understand,

"Then I watched him stab Mother. I saw her fall to the floor, her eyes wide and staring at me, but I knew she was dead. Father came at the man with an axe, but the man moved faster than I thought was possible, and suddenly Father was dead, too.

"The man grabbed me again, but seeing my tears only made him angrier. He used something, a scroll, I think, and there was a flash of light and suddenly the world seemed overwhelming to my senses. I heard him say that no one would listen to me now. I don't remember anything after."

When I next woke, hoping it was a dream, I found my parents just as I had seen them before. Afraid that the man would still be there, I ran. I knew the road led to other people, where I might find help. However, the moment people saw me, I was chased away, being called a demon. Confused, afraid, and alone, I was forced to wander just outside of the village.

Later I realized why they were afraid of me. I had a long, thin tail, like a cat, and ears like one too.

The next couple of months were the hardest time of my life. I knew how to hunt, but had no supplies for much of anything else, and I was too afraid to go home. Frequently, I was forced back into the village to acquire things I needed, and every time I was chased away again. I was beaten several times, but I always managed to get away.

One particular time was especially bad, and I may have been killed if someone hadn't stepped in. The boy hadn't really said anything, but looked at them, said some gibberish, and they ran off. The boy helped me back to my feet and led me back to his house, which was apparently outside the village.

Jack Harren Snipe quickly became the only one I knew I could trust, and was the first one outside my family I would speak to, though that took time as well. About a year or so later, Jack suggested that I join the academy in Kirigakure, telling me I had potential and that it would prove to others my 'curse' was a boon, not a weakness.

Jack then disappeared.

_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț __Ⱥ я Ә__Ӌ Φ ʋ…?]
      What Was I to My Home...|
        To Kirigakure, I was a Jounin, and an Oinin.

How Experienced Was I...|
        I was considered B-rank.

How Do I Experience Life...|
        Ninjutsu Tinker
        Puppeteer Tracker
        • --
        • --

How Do I View It...|
        Mechanic | Mechanics are both strange and distant from others, though perhaps this is due to their obsession with the machines of the past most closely tied with defense. Doors, walls, traps, paranoia becomes a necessity to a Mechanic who wishes to survive long in their field. Like Artillerists, they focus almost entirely on their studies of old world machinery that deals with defenses, granting a bonus of one [1] point per Experience Rank to any skill needed to deal with a Defensive mechanism or Mecha. This bonus only applies to the focused mechanical type. They also are granted one random item of a Defensive nature. Please see a member of the Event Moderation Crew for further details.
        Repairman | Automatons serve fundamental purposes in the old world, from combat offense against would-be foes to defensive forces that seek to upkeep powerful walls and doors from being desecrated. They served as transportation, and more so, they worked the fields to produce food for all. Now little remains, but the Repairman learns to use whatever is available to try their best to make them work anyway. A tinker who has invested time in this Discipline is able to reduce the time and material requirements needed for a repair by one [1] step, up to a maximum of three [3] times, each costing an additional Discipline Point.
        Advanced Training | The Tinker's best skill is their mind, though the argument can be made that their coordination is surely second to it. As such, advanced training for Tinker involves granting one [1] point to either Intelligence or Agility, followed by the granting of six [6] skill points that must be spent withing a Tinker skillset. This can be taken two [2] times.

Reckoner | The Reckoner is a tracker who specializes in bringing law breakers and evil doers to justice, though this simply the most accepted of definitions. In reality the Reckoners will seek out and hunt down that which threatens to corrupt or destroy that which they hold precious, or which already has. Tying well with an Oathkeeper, the Reckoners serve either their own ends or the ends of others for veangence's sake. This allows them a sort of protection that is given by their sheer emotional willpower: any Sensory technique that attempts to bestow knowledge of details of the character, including Energy Pool counts, Chakra Elements, etc, requires one [1] additional rank in cost as well as one [1] additional post before any information can be given. Secondly, a Tracker may mark up to three [3] specific targets that have done them wrong. Any attempts to track or hunt these targets will reduce the cost of breaking obscuring techniques by one [1] full rank. No more than three [3] may be selected at any one time, though switching Targets takes but a single post [1] to accomplish.
        Obscure | A fundamental part of being a Tracker is to learn how to hide yourself from the eyes of others. This is difficult in the best of circumstances when the things that hunt you use Chakra to sense your presence. As such, some Trackers learn a type of hunting tactic that minimizes this presence, potentially to absolute zero. First and foremost, a Tracker who takes the Obscure discipline gains the ability to focus their presence inwards, reducing the Rank of incoming sensory techniques by one [1] per time this discipline is selected. Doing this requires the use of Stamina equal to the amount of ranks being reduced by per post. In practice, this would mean that a Tracker may, against a B - rank technique, reduce the effectiveness against them by one [1] rank if they have invested one [1] Discipline Point into it, for D - ranked cost per post. This takes up a Defensive Activation. If this reduced a Technique below E - rank, the technique cannot detect the Tracker at all.
        Advanced Training | Tracking someone, or something, requires intense physical activity, even if the Focus of the Tracker borders on the supernatural. As such, selecting to advance their training grants one [1] point to be invested in either Strength or Agility. Additionally, the character may select one [1] additional Focus through which they Track.

What Makes Me Unique Among My Peers...|
        Natural Resilience | My curse provides a bonus resilience to venomous creatures, such as snakes and spiders, since cats are naturally more resistant than humans to such poisons. Because of this, it takes an extra dose of venom from animals and creatures before the poison takes effect. This does however mean I am more sensitive to poisons that affect animals, such a variety of plants.
        Dramatic Target | Due to the insane amount of events that seem to just follow me around, I have gained a sort-of "sixth sense" to when things are about to "go down". Thus, in any situation that I am aware of something incoming, I have an increase to reaction speed, as well as a 10% reduction to any costs used to avoid it.

What Are My Limitations...|
        Chakra Pool →
          1085 100

• Chakra Color| Gold
          • Chakra Materialization| A wisp of an aura around him flickering like tongues of golden flames.
            Suiton
            Doton

Stamina Pool →
          435 100

Statistics
          Strength → ☆☆☆
          Agility → ☆☆☆
          Intelligence → ☆☆☆
          Chakra → ☆☆☆

• Archetype | Jack-of-all-trades

_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț __ђ Ⱥ ѷ Ә__Ӌ Φ ʋ__đ Φ ɳ Ә…]
      How Much Ryo Do I Have...|
        00, 000 Ryo

How Much Experience Do I Have...|
        00, 000 Exp

What Have I Laid Claim To...|

What Skills Have I Learned...|
        • Drawing ► 2
        • Painting ► 2
        • Poisonmaking ► 2
        • Bombmaking ► 2
        • Bakery ► 2
        • Field Triage ► 1
        • Herbology - Identification ► 2
        • Herbologist ► 1

What Am I Proficient In...|
        • Medium Ranged Weapon :: 1
          • Shortbow ► E
          • Atlatl ► E
          • Light Crossbow ► E
          • Repeating Crossbow ► E
          • Longbow ► 1 :: E
          • Composite Bows ► E
          • Windmill Shuriken ► E
          • Heavy Crossbow ► E
          • Javelin ► E
          • Harpoon ► E

What Can I Do...|
          Ninjutsu → 00 // 00
          Genjutsu → 00 // 00
          Fuuinjutsu → 00 // 00
          Stages of Learning [Bukijutsu] → 00 // 00
          Stages of Learning [Taijutsu] → 00 // 00
          Skill Points → 14 // 14
          Proficiency Points → 02 // 02

_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț __đ Φ__Ӌ Φ ʋ__ђ Ⱥ ѷ Ә…]
      What Do I Carry...|

• Ukyo Mizo [Tanto]
        • Black Core [150 chakra; 4 charges]

What Techniques Do I Possess...|
      Quote:

• Kugutsu no Jutsu [Puppetry Technique] - E

Maruton

Suiton

Doton

Ukyo Clan

Sakkakugan

Quote:
      ▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u
      Enchantment

Instance

Quote:

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}
        • {Stage progression / techniques learned}
      Quote:

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

What Secrets Have I Discovered...|

Royal Taorito
      Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
      • Cool Cat 500
      • Conventioneer 300
      • Partygoer 500

Royal Taorito
      Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
      • Cool Cat 500
      • Conventioneer 300
      • Partygoer 500
      PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:46 pm
      --  
      PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:48 pm
      --  

Royal Taorito
      Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
      • Cool Cat 500
      • Conventioneer 300
      • Partygoer 500

Royal Taorito
      Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
      • Cool Cat 500
      • Conventioneer 300
      • Partygoer 500
      PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:14 pm
      User Image
      Who Am I…|
        My full name is Kaileer Hakemoto-Cein'lys. However I've given up the Hakemoto name.

How Old Am I…|
        Physically, I am sixteen, but I lived my life through until I was thirty-one before a chronovore reversed my age, and I was taken by the curse.

What Gender Am I...|
        Male.

When Was I Born...|
        March 12, xxxx.

What Are My People...|
        I am Japanese, though my family originated from somewhere to the west.

What Frame Am I...|
        I am of a Medium. build.

How Tall Am I...|
        Five-foot-nine.

And How Heavy...|
        One hundred and seventy-eight pounds.

What Do I Look Like...|

Where Am I From...|
          I was born in Tanima no Kuni but traveled and spent my shinobi in Kumogakure before I left and later found a home in Kirigakure

Did I Belong...|
          Although I disowned the name, I was and am a member of the Hakemoto clan.

What Am I Like...:

Without fear there is no courage.

What Am I Good At...:

What Do I Fear...:

I was born to a family of torn lives. My father--a Senju by blood though not by name--was not a member of the Hakemoto clan like my mother. She married outside of the clan, and I inherited the name Cein'lys from my father. Because of the conditions of my birth I was, at first, rejected as a descendant of the clan.

I first started showing temperament problems when I was barely old enough to speak. And when I was old enough to throw a punch, I was already getting into fights. The anger would flare up so suddenly that my parents wouldn't know when to expect it, and even if they did, by the time they moved to stop me, I had already exploded. Eventually, my father left because of it.

After seeing first hand on several occasions, particularly when my young self attacked one of the clan leaders, they agreed to allow me to learn the ways of the clan to try to suppress my anger. It worked miraculously, but made the anger flares all the more dangerous.

I spent most of my childhood that way, like a pot waiting to boil over.

I was first introduced to shinobi at the age of nine when I was taken into the city for the first time. I was awestruck by what I saw. But the trip did not last long before I got into an argument with a particularly haughty, young shinobi. It ended in a nasty fight that left three scars across my face, and I was practically dragged back home. Whenever I brought up the shinobi after, my mother refused to hear of it, telling me the way he behaved, I would never become one.

I fought her about it for the next year and a half until I finally gave in... Or so I told them. One night, I snuck away from my house to where the clan's scrolls were kept and spent the night through copying everything in them. The very next day, with the copied scrolls safely tucked away, I denounced myself of any relation to the Hakemoto clan, that I would keep the name Cein'lys, and left.

I ran as far as I could, finding myself in Kumogakure, one of the shinobi villages I had heard about. Despite my mother's claims, I was accepted into the academy there. Though it did take longer to graduate thanks to my short temper, my prowess as a fighter and a tactical thinker earned me the title of genin, the first step in my quest to become a shinobi.

Meeting with the Raikage the first time did not go as well as I would have liked, but that was thanks to the giant I'd met there. At more than twice my height, the man I later found to be named Wanryoku flopped a live mountain lion on the Lady Raikage's desk like there was nothing wrong with it. When the thing started thrashing around, I decided it was a good time to leave and, grabbing the headband offered to me, I excused myself.

With access to knew styles and techniques, I started training as quickly as I could. However, I didn't get far before I was interrupted, a white-haired girl literally tripping over me, even though I wasn't really in the way. She introduced herself as Kazumi Shinsetsu, and apologized excessively. I couldn't be angry at her though; she was gorgeous. The moment of infatuation was exactly that: a moment. Wanryoku arrived back on the scene, stealing away Kazumi's attention. After being patted on the head by the older girl like a pet who'd done a trick, my mood went sour. But I wound up talking to them anyway, and became fast friends.

After some time getting to know Kazumi and her friend Viktor, Wanryoku and I returning to the dojo to train some more. At some point I got distracted by two kunoichi who decided to fight, and a third soon joined them. I nearly had a heart attack from a boom near me, but it was just Wanryoku dropping his weapon.

After that is a blur.

I found my legs trapped under rubble when I woke, but trying to wiggle free was pointless. I could only call for help until someone heard me. Help came in the form of Wanryoku, and he effortlessly lifted the debris from my legs. From there we, and several other survivors hurried from the grounds.

The whole village was burning, in chaos, a bijuu was loose, and no one seemed to have enough sanity to be of much help. We were all ushered to a bunker of some sort under what was left of the ANBU headquarters. Despite Kinpaku, the Raikage, giving orders, most questioned them. I offered my own input, but it was quickly lost as others fought to be heard. Kinpaku gave us new orders and left in anger to protect us from a hail of attacks that struck a moment later. After wishing Wanryoku good luck, I left with the squad I was issued.

It was in that squad I met Samuru. He had a quiet disposition, and was one of the only ones besides myself that hadn't questioned the orders he was given. I respected him for it.

I lost track of Samuru, but found him at a temple, evidently where he'd seen the projectiles originate. We found the enemy there, and we were outnumbered. Despite hiding, they seemed to know where we were. I barely avoided being shredded by escaping up into the tree. A short battle ensued until whistle cut through the air so sharp that I actually felt nauseous, and because of it I barely dodged my opponent's attack. I used the best I had available to me, but the enemy caught my arm. I barely managed to break free before the bone snapped. Samuru called out for me to run, and with the little strength I had left, I ran as fast as my legs would carry me.

Our retreat led us back to the ANBU headquarters, which apparently everyone had vacated since we left. I healed Samuru to the best of my ability, and we evaluated our situation, both agreeing he should stay and recover, and I should try to find survivors.

After we'd run, the bijuu was defeated by people who must have been near the gates, and the soldiers who had attacked were slowly wiped out. With no strength left to fight, I took it upon myself to take a count of the dead. The numbers were horrifying, but it didn't truly hit me until I found the bodies of Kazumi and Viktor. Both had died in the bar where we'd left them, which lay in ruins from an explosion. I broke down.

My search brought me back the the headquarters, where Samuru no longer was. I found the first surviving shinobi there, another genin who was a medic. As I left, I found Wanryoku collapsed and scarcely breathing. Someone managed to find a medic, and I waited with the giant until he was out of danger.

Some time later found me in the Raikage's office, along with the rest of the survivors of the battle, which was a pathetic few. I nearly lost it when the one who had almost cost Samuru and I our lives--Haituro--accused us of abandoning him. But I was promoted to chuunin rank regardless, and sent to help with repairs to the village.

With low morale and a hurt pride, I found my way back to Wanryoku, and finally got my injuries treated. I fell asleep but woke to the giant watching me. I told him what I'd found, and about Kazumi and Viktor's deaths. He helped me feel a bit better, and promised a drink when things had calmed down.

I managed to get in a bit more training before Wanryoku approached me. We were being sent to help repair the gate with Haituro. For whatever reason, despite the giant having been placed in charge, he asked for me to give orders. Uncertain, I complied to the best of my ability. Hard work paid off as the gate and bridge were both restored to better condition than they had been before the attack, though it quickly went downhill when Haituro left as soon as it was finished. He didn't even bother to report back to the office.

Back in the office, Kinpaku didn't seem too thrilled that Wanryoku had handed command over to me, despite his explanation. Regardless, I was more than a little shocked when she announced I was to be promoted to jounin.

I needed new weapons, and my first task as a jounin that the Lady Raikage gave me was to retrieve some supplies from the trading village Takumi. I hadn't actually had the chance to go there yet, or anywhere outside the village, so I took the opportunity.

But first, the drink Wan owed me.

I wound up back at what was left of the Edible Creations, where I'd found Kazumi and Viktor's bodies, since there was nowhere else really to go. Wan managed to find a cask still in one piece in the wreckage and I had my first real drink. I asked why he went against Kinpaku's orders, and he explained it was to prove myself capable of leading.

The next morning, after sleeping in the ruins, I found Wan training at the dojo--and destroying one of the newly repaired walls. However, as we made it to the gates, the giant was called off for another mission. More than a little disappointed, I head to Takumi by myself, where I bought myself as many blades as I could with the little money I had.

Back in Kumogakure, I found Wan still waiting at the gates, like he was told. Before I had the opportunity to turn in my task, I was stopped by an ANBU who gave me a missive. I was to deliver a letter to the Mizukage in Kirigakure. Unable to comprehend why a jounin was being sent to do a genin's job for a second time, I begrudgingly left.

The Land of Water, upon approach, was covered in strange glowing symbols and disgustingly delicious smelling mushrooms everywhere. It took all the willpower I had not to stop and eat them on the way to the village at the heart of the country. Kirigakure was in chaos when I reached it, all its citizens seeming to have gone insane. But none seemed to notice me.

When I finally found the Mizukage's office, I entered with caution. I was acknowledged, but events following were a bit of a blur. Several people were trying to get attention and then an ANBU attacked the secretary before committing suicide. The Mizukage, Sypher, asked me to help them as a representative of Kumogakure. I accepted, but was interrupted. On edge as my anger boiled, I gratefully left when I was issued orders.

My visit to the location I was ordered only resulted in finding a piece of shell-like substance that had broken from the roof of a cave. Taking this, I returned to the office. It was only then that I realized that time was moving much faster than it should have.

For the first time since receiving my headband, I almost lost myself to anger. Back at the office, I calmly asked one of the other shinobi what he had found at a location, and was met with blatant hostility from the arrogant genin. I lost my cool and, despite where I was, almost attacked him. I was scolded by the red-eyed chuunin Inka, but the genin insulted him as well, and he snapped likewise.

I met Inka on the streets of the village, which the white-haired genin who had enraged us had evidently flooded. Inka saved him from the water, and the two of us saved as many of the villagers as we could. As the sun rose and the village reset, the waters retreated again. Inka nearly lost control to the smell of the mushrooms left in the flood's wake, but he was determined to find the source, leaving me to take the genin back to the office.

I left the boy at the office and went after Inka. In the streets, I used almost all of what was left of my ryo to buy equipment, including a breathing mask, and descended to Kirigakure's underground.

Under the village, I found a cathedral-like building and, not finding Inka, I decided to investigate it. The doors to the building drained strength from me, leaving me temporarily weak, but I kept on. Inside, several skeletons lay around what looked like a cafe. Uncertain what had put them here, I drew my blade and hurried forward. It was then that the skeletons attacked. I made it through the building before I was struck, though one made it through the doors on the far end. It fell with a single blow.

Further down the tunnel was a shrine of some sort with a floating crystal pulsating with the same like as both the cathedral doors and the fuuin throughout the village. A plaque on the shrine read:

When faith is lost, when honor dies, the man is dead.

Below it, the words 'Save the people, save the world' were carved.

My search was interrupted by explosions somewhere else in the underground, so I turned back. This time I was forced to face the skeletons head on, nine of them total. They were fairly easy to fell, but I was already exhausted. A genjutsu attack took me off guard, though my State of Defense broke the illusion. Defeating them, I hurried to find Inka.

The chuunin was just outside the building. We both agreed it was best to inform the Mizukage of what we had found. In the office, I was asked about the UHV, the group that had attacked Kumogakure, but I could give them little more than they already knew. I went on to tell them what I'd found under the streets. Inka and I opted to investigate the cathedral further.

Back underground, Inka managed to pry the doorway open further without touching it. The skeletons had reset, but this time they didn't move as we passed through. We didn't stick around to find out if they would. On the other side nothing had changed. We realized drawing a weapon activated the skeletons to attack. Inka asked why I'd stayed to help, and I told him I was afraid of seeing someone else die. With some resolve, I tried kicking the gate with all my weight behind it, denting it enough we were able to lift it and prop it open.

On the other side, when I approached the lake, the waters drained away, leaving a strange doorway in their wake. I tested it, and when nothing happened, Inka walked through it. I quickly followed.

We found ourselves in a labyrinth filled with small turtle-crab creatures--the chakra I recognized as similar to the bijuu that had attacked Kumo--where Inka found one of his siblings. Deciding it was a fight he needed to face himself, I followed one of the other paths deeper into the maze. There I found a lanky woman who seemed to be made of magma, her hand pressed against a giant fuuin of some sort. From the glyph a clone was formed, appearing as a combination of myself, Inka, and another I didn't recognize. The clone attacked, and, just as I countered and struck it in the back, Inka arrived and attacked from the front.

In the meanwhile, two more clones formed, and we quickly attacked them as well. Inka finished the short fight off with an explosion. The clones were destroyed and the lava woman vanished, leaving the two of us alone with the small bijuu.

I stayed in Kirigakure for two months following, to recover from the two attacks I'd gone through and to help the village recover as well. After receiving thanks for my help from the Mizukage, he asked that I escort Jae, a Konoha shinobi, to speak with the Raikage. Agreeing, we left for Kumogakure.

Along the way, despite the reproachful behavior of the pink-haired girl, she asked me questions about the UHV, and the shinobi of the village. But the conversation grew increasingly tense after I mentioned Samuru, until she stopped talking altogether. I promised to introduce her to Samuru, but the longer I thought about it, the more convinced I was that they already knew each other. In Kumo, I took her straight to Kinpaku, since she was in enemy territory. The Raikage agreed to speak to her, but dismissed me and my report to look for a genin for her. This rekindled the frustration I'd almost forgotten about, but like always, I did as I was told.

The kid I was sent to find, Damien, was rude, to say the least, saying he didn't answer to requests. I told him I didn't care, and that the Raikage wanted to see him. I left, and went to the apartments for the first time in months.

I somehow ended up Raikage in Kumogakure before I abandoned the title and, I guess, turned Rogue in a way. I was declared dead by Kumogakure so that no one would come after me.

I was S-rank.

Bukijutsu
              Bloodline
              • --
              • --

How Do I View It...|

Chakra Pool →
                  • Chakra Color| Dark Green
                  • Chakra Materialization|
                    Raiton
                    Katon

Stamina Pool →

Statistics
                  Strength → ☆☆☆☆
                  Agility → ☆☆☆☆
                  Intelligence → ☆☆☆
                  Chakra →

• Archetype | Athlete

00, 000 Ryo

00, 000 Exp

• {Name of Skills} ► {Current Skill Level}

• {Proficiency Tree or Weapon} ► {Current Training Level}

What Can I Do...|
              Ninjutsu → 00 // 00
              Genjutsu → 00 // 00
              Fuuinjutsu → 00 // 00
              Skill Points → 00 // 00
              Proficiency Points → 00 // 00

What Do I Carry...|

Quote:

Maruton

Suiton

Doton

Ukyo Clan

Sakkakugan

Quote:
            ▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u
            Type 1

Type 2

Quote:

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}
            Quote:

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

What Secrets Have I Discovered...|

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:04 pm
            --  

Royal Taorito
            Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
            • Cool Cat 500
            • Conventioneer 300
            • Partygoer 500

Royal Taorito
            Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
            • Cool Cat 500
            • Conventioneer 300
            • Partygoer 500
            PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:10 pm
            --  
            PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:11 pm
            User Image
            Who Am I…|
              My name is simply Ayamari

How Old Am I…|
              I am fourteen years old.

What Gender Am I...|
              Female

When Was I Born...|

What Are My People...|
              I am Japanese.

What Frame Am I...|
              I guess I have a Light frame?

How Tall Am I...|
              Five-foot-five.

And How Heavy...|

What Do I Look Like...|

Where Am I From...|

Did I Belong...|
                  I am a member of the clan Seirei no Hogosha.

What Am I Like...:

What Am I Good At...:

What Do I Fear...:

• --
                              • --

How Do I View It...|

Chakra Pool →

• Chakra Color|
                                • Chakra Materialization|

Stamina Pool →

Statistics
                                Strength → ☆☆☆
                                Agility → ☆☆☆
                                Intelligence → ☆☆☆
                                Chakra → ☆☆☆

• Archetype |

00, 000 Ryo

00, 000 Exp

• {Name of Skills} ► {Current Skill Level}

• {Proficiency Tree or Weapon} ► {Current Training Level}

What Can I Do...|
                              Ninjutsu → 00 // 00
                              Genjutsu → 00 // 00
                              Fuuinjutsu → 00 // 00
                              Skill Points → 00 // 00
                              Proficiency Points → 00 // 00

What Do I Carry...|

Quote:

Maruton

Suiton

Doton

Ukyo Clan

Sakkakugan

Quote:
                            ▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u
                            Type 1

Type 2